Friday, January 13, 2017

DJIA before the close for the upcoming weeks

While I could put more into this post, there isn't enough time.  So I'm coming at you with the basics.


A lot of people are out there saying the Dow is about to make a big move one way or the other, based on the current compression.  I contend there is sufficient evidence to think it will go in the general direction of down. 


Way overbought on the UO, and actually this is a sell signal on the weekly chart.  I probably won't do anything myself until Tuesday because weekends scare me. 



Also, recall the timing array from Armstrong economics.


After the week of 1/02 was a high, this week finished down and is not a turning point week.


Other stuff I don't have time to do properly, last quarter was a big turning point quarter, so that might be significant.


The next major turning point month is Febuary.


All of this is based on my opinions only!

1 comment:

  1. In today's video 1/17/17, Scammarino said "in my professional opinion...", so what profession is that?

    ReplyDelete