Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Today was a turning point for the Dow

I guess it had to be a high, since stocks were up today.  I think as per usual, Bo Polny predicts a major crash tomorrow or the next day.


Dow still did not hit 20K. 


Earlier in the month Armstrong said there was a real risk of a contraction in January.  That is looking pretty credible.


So maybe we will get to 20K by January before a contraction.  Who knows.  I can't get anything from looking at the chart.  I don't want to try to hard and force myself to see something that isn't there.


I think despite being able to draw a resistance line at 20K, the roundness and bigness of the number does make it a very high potential resistance price.


Keep in mind people don't want to sell and have to pay the gains on it next year, it would be way better to lock in profits next year and pay the year after.  That gives a lot of credence to a possible January correction.  There has been quite a few in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment