Monday, October 3, 2016

Upcoming from Bo Polny

I must disclose that I have mixed feelings about revealing his proprietary work.  If I was a big time blog I wouldn't do it.


The update today calls for a crash pretty much straight down through October.  If I pair this with other info, it will be less of a crash than he expects, although the magnitude is less important than the direction. 


Looking at the timing array, it mostly fits in.  Armstrong has more turning points than I think Bo would have guessed.

2 comments:

  1. Bo has publicly talking about a DOW 5000-6000. It seems he keeps changing his time frame. Is this the time he is right? I don't know about now, but I do think he will eventually be correct and I am trying to prepare. Exact timing of the crash is secondary to being prepared for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polny is as much of a quack as Mannarino.

    ReplyDelete