Friday, October 14, 2016

Today

I have a sneaking suspicion stocks are going to peak and turn back down today.


But don't quote me on that.  The weekly timing array is largely at odds with this prediction, so I don't know what to do. 


Mannarino says buy buy buy, but lets look at today's progress:



The start of this line is cut off, it was from the June low.  We broke this wedge to the downside a few days ago, and came back up against it today.  This is a SOLID *potential* turning point. 


Let's also realize that buy and sell signals haven't meant a whole lot the past few weeks. 


The same chart on the weekly level looks a bit more the way that it is.
It decided to bounce back into the same wedge on the weekly scale, and I suspect it will close inside.  This is a buy signal, EXCEPT for the EMA.  I suppose the UO is also flat, but it's not negative at least.


Monday's move should be quite violent, one way or the other.  I'm not sure what to do, can we straddle this?  How do straddle's work exactly?


On the monthly chart, we have a SELL signal.


Maybe I will just let this all come down to that "tomorrow's open" predictor I published just a few minutes ago. 


Now we are getting an intraday SELL on the 30 minute chart, after we hit the bottom of this broken wedge.


I'm not trying to say go short, but be very careful.

2 comments: