Tuesday, October 11, 2016

This current semi-crash

Based on the timing array we have, which is almost over,

This current drop will reverse at some point tomorrow (I think). 

I need to disclose I'm not an ace at reading these but I'm usually right.

Friday I didn't even notice Monday's panic cycle.  I was short to a huge extent, and got destroyed.  I saw that tomorrow (today) should reverse so I held strong.  It was stressful and I didn't want to think about blogging!  Now I'm happy again.

So I will probably get half way out of my shorts today, and the rest tomorrow, and then get back into regular evolution picks.

1 comment:

  1. Gregory doesn't offer updates for his systems nor does he respond to my emails. I was hoping others may have found tweaks to make trading view pivot points respond like Fidelity.I switched to 3,3 and that seems better but not the same as Fidelity. Any tweaks anyone can offer would help. billnelson@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete