Friday, October 14, 2016

This pretty much predicts all opens

Although I'm sure there will be sporadic exceptions, so don't go all in. 


If the orange line is on top before the close, it opens up.  If the purple line is on top, it opens down. 


Despite the two dropping candles yesterday, the line stayed up. 


Once in a while you get a non signal, so probably just skip those days. 


If you played it every signal in this time period, you'd have made so much money. 


I'm wondering if it's less accurate over the weekend, just because there is more time for something to happen. 


I'm going to start playing this every day there is a signal with a set amount of money. 


It's important to realize, if you raise the stakes each time you win, then you will eventually lose big, so keep the investment set! 


I've scrolled back further than this, and it works very well, even when it is just barely a signal. 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look like we are getting a signal for Monday! At this moment the two lines are hugging each other.

    I really wanted a signal due to some possible bullishness but also A possible black Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe,I really want to thank you for your work on this model. I found the earlier post and figured out how to get the 2 lines on my chart. Very promising.
    Yes the 2 lines look very tight going into the weekend on many charts. Monday should be interesting and perhaps violent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're going to have a open lower signal for Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you feel is the best position to take overnight to maximize profit if we know how the market is going to open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a set amount of money each day, otherwise you will always have the most on the line before a loss.

      I just do SPX options.

      I looked back farther, it misses once in a while, sometimes big, but it looks like a solid bet to make a lot of money over time.

      Delete