Thursday, October 20, 2016

The market is psychotic today

The short position was a hit, but I closed very early when it was rebounding after the first few minutes.  I wish I had some sort of guess as to where it was going next.


Mannarino really isn't very accurate when he talks about the overall trend for the market being up or down. 


I really miss having daily timing arrays.


I don't think Evolution can work in this kind of environment, but I guess when you back up, it's not that big of a deal.  So far it looks like if you bought recently you should hold.  It actually looks even more bullish on the other system.


It might work out that way, but sometimes moments like this are when everything breaks down. 


This week is still trading entirely within the range of last week.  It's supposed to be a big turning point week, so it has to take out one end or the other. 




If I had to do something right now, I'd probably buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment