Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Something extra for your compression charts (Plus looking at SPX)

It looks reliable to me.  When the orange line is on top, the price goes up, and pink line on top means stocks go down.  The orange line is the one from Gregory Mannarino's expansion system.  The other line is an EMA with a period the same as on the evolution system, and the input is changed to the orange line.

Since it's largely proprietary, I'm not going to say exactly what the criteria is, but if you have both systems, you should be able to piece it together.  My conbribution is free.

Also, a meeting of the lines doesn't mean a signal.  I cropped this image to make it fit better, but at the beginning the lines hit 3 times and then separated again.  So what I'm saying is, at this exact moment, when the lines are touching, don't assume they will switch positions.  They may go back to the way they were.





UPDATE :  The lines officially crossed, so they are bearish now, but this is a half hourly chart, and we are only 1 minute into this recent half hour. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Joe. I will try this and see how it the system plays out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just so you know, I deleted a comment of yours on a newer post completely by accident! I wish I could get it back but I can't figure out how.

      Delete
  2. I haven't bought the new system yet because looking at the charts here and in Gregs videos it doesn't look THAT accurate.
    But it's only 20 bucks so I will probably buy it anyway to look at it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that I have found useful that has not been discussed here is looking at the chart of the actual Option we may be considering purchasing. Not all Options will produce a usable chart, depending on volume and open interest, but can offer a better picture of price action than a chart of the underlying equity. Anyone else doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don't do that but you might be right.

    ReplyDelete